V&A Waterfront | Attraction
2nd Floor, victoria Wharf
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
021 408 7600
Open times: 09:00 - 21:00
Situated at the foot of Table Mountain, within a stone’s throw from the Cape Town Stadium and in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour, the Waterfront offers the visitor an abundance of unforgettable experiences.
Indoor shopping and entertainment venues seamlessly merge with ocean vistas, mountain views and the fresh sea breeze and warm African sun add zest to a cosmopolitan, vibrant atmosphere.
More than 80 restaurants bring a fusion of international food, from rustic al fresco fish and chips to starched table-cloth cuisine.
Come and spend the day with us – there is just so much to do, so much to discover.
- Exit the airport and continue for approximately 3km.
- Merge onto the N2 Highway.
- Follow N2 STAD/CITY signs
- After approximately 18km move into lane M6/ Sea Point/ Waterfront sign.
- Turn right at the traffic light into Main Gate of the Waterfront (Coen Steytler Entrance).
- Cafés & Eateries
- Craft & Flea Markets
- Family Entertainment
- Health & Beauty